Breast augmentation is the most popular form of cosmetic surgery. It’s easy to see why. Many women feel that they would look better and feel more confident with a full, shapely bust. Breast augmentation can give you the sexy curves you want in just one procedure.
Who is a Good Candidate for Breast Augmentation?
- Women born with small breasts who have always longed for larger ones.
- Women whose breasts are sagging after childbirth and nursing.
- Women who have had mastectomies.
- Women who have suffered some type of trauma to their breasts.
- Women whose careers would be enhanced by a larger bust.
- Any woman who is healthy and wants to improve the way she looks.
What Types of Breast Augmentation are Available?
By far, the most popular type involves the use of implants. Implant augmentation uses implants made from silicone, saline or another material. They add fullness to the breasts. This is usually the best option if you’re slender or you want to enlarge your breasts by two cup sizes or more.
Sizes and Shapes of Implants
Selecting the size and shape of your new breasts will be fun and exciting for you. Take a look at the before-and-after pictures of women whose body type and breast size are similar to yours. You’ll get an idea of how you want to look and what will suit your shape. Most implants come in your choice of shapes. Our surgeon will make sure to help you as you make these important decisions.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation Surgery
- You’ll get a firm, youthful-looking bust.
- Your body will be in proportion.
- Your self-confidence may take a huge boost.
- The results last for many years.
Is Breast Augmentation Right for You?
Breast augmentation at Restore SD Plastic Surgery could give you the shapely curves you’ve always wanted. If you’re interested in learning more about breast augmentation and what it can do for you, contact us today and book a consultation at our office in San Diego. We look forward to speaking with you!