Dermalinfusion is an advanced 3-in-1 treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance. The patented technology of Dermalinfusion allows optimal depth delivery of serum that provides immediate and long-lasting results on all skin types.
Dermalinfusion is a non-invasive treatment with no downtime. The treatment is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe. The 3-in-1 technology infuses skin with customized serums during exfoliation when the skin is most penetrable maximizing plumpness, volume, hydration, tone, and texture.
The Dermalinfusion Difference:
– Medical grade diamond tips of varying texture remove dry, damaged skin cells
– The closed vacuum system removes dirt, debris, and bacteria while providing a deep cleaning
– Delivery of condition-specific serums deep into the skin
- Volumizes skin by 70%
- Improves Skin Radiance and Revives dry and sun damaged skin
- Visibly Reduces Fine Lines, Wrinkles, and Sun Damage
- Targets Skin Concerns and Optimizes Results
- Gives a Lasting Youthful Boost
- Stimulates Healthy Cell Renewal
What conditions can be treated with Dermalinfusion?
- Sun Damage
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Aging skin with fine lines and wrinkles
- Sallow skin
- Dry, flaking, dehydrated skin
- Enlarged pores, oily, or congested skin
- Rough skin texture
- Fine skin around the eyes and lips
Body areas that can be treated with Dermalinfusion
- Décolletage – treat sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks on the abdomen or breasts
- The appearance of cellulite
- Bumps, dryness, and discoloration on the arms, knees, or elbows
- Dryness or cracking of the hands and feet
- Back acne
What are the types of Pro-Infusion serums?
- Vitamin C
- Skin Brightening
- Pore clarifying
- Why is Dermalinfusion the best choice for me?
Dermalinfusion is the Gold Standard in medical aesthetics for skin treatment. The wide variety of serums allow different skin conditions to be targeted at different times. Need a treatment after vacation – use the Hydrating serum. Need to brighten up dull skin – try a Vitamin C or Skin brightening serum. Treating congested or oily skin – use the Pore Clarifying serum. Whether you are getting a single treatment to get ready for a big event or using a series of treatments to address specific concerns, there is a customized treatment plan that can be put together just for you.
- How is Dermalinfusion different than HydraFacial?
At Restore SD Plastic Surgery we did our research and chose the Dermalinfusion system. The variable textures of the diamond tips provide a more consistent and customizable treatment than the plastic tip of the Hydra Facial device. The microdermabrasion provided by the diamond tip allows the precision timed delivery of serum for maximum penetration and results, thus eliminating the time gap between skin exfoliation and serum application. We have all had treatments from both devices and there is a clear superiority in the results provided by the Dermal Infusion system.
- How often can I get a Dermalinfusion treatment?
For patients who are getting a series of treatment for a certain condition, Dermalinfusion treatments are performed every two weeks for 5-6 treatment sessions. For general skin health and wellness, one treatment every four weeks is recommended.
- Can I buy more than one at a time and save some money?
Yes! Because a series of treatments is an investment in your skin health, we have special package pricing that provides significant savings over single treatment pricing.
- Will Dermal Infusion help my complexion?
As part of a comprehensive skin care regimen, a Dermalinfusion treatment will have a positive and durable impact on your skin’s appearance and health. Because skin conditions require maintenance over time, it is recommended to consult with your Restore SD Plastic Surgery skin care professional to determine a maintenance program this is best suited for you.
- Does Dermalinfusion help with acne?
Treating acne for both adults and teenagers is often frustrating and Dermalinfusion can be part of an ongoing acne treatment program for both maintenance therapy and untimely breakouts. The facial tip can be optimized for inflamed skin and the body attachment can relieve back and chest breakouts. Dermalinfusion treatment should be part of a comprehensive acne treatment plan that may include oral medications as well as topical skin care.
- Is there any down time with a Dermalinfusion treatment?
Dermalinfusion is an in-office treatment that has no down time. Once your treatment is done, you can return to your daily routine looking better than ever! Many of our patients get a treatment the day before a special event so that their skin is plump, hydrated, and smooth.
- Does Dermalinfusion help with laser or surgical results?
Yes – laser resurfacing with the Carbon Dioxide laser is significantly improved with pre-treatment with Dermalinfusion. The target for the CO2 laser is water molecules – a Dermalinfusion treatment just prior to the laser procedure provides fully hydrated skin and allows the laser to provide a uniform treatment depth. After a facelift, a Dermal Infusion treatment helps the skin heal and accelerates the turnover of dry and damaged cells after surgery.
- How soon can I wear makeup after a Dermalinfusion treatment?
If you need to put on some makeup to return to work, it is perfectly fine, but the best option is to not put on makeup again until the morning after your treatment.
- Do I need to wear sunscreen after a Dermalinfusion?
Sunscreen is always a good idea and it is important to protect your skin after a Dermalinfusion treatment. After your treatment is complete, our aesthetician will apply sunscreen for you as part of the treatment. Sunscreen is part of a healthy skin care regimen and will help protect the investment that you are making in strengthening and improving your skin’s appearance – make it part of your daily routine!
- Who performs the Dermalinfusion treatment?
At Restore SD Plastic Surgery, the Dermalinfusion treatments are performed by a licensed medical aesthetician. Our aesthetician treatment room is a peaceful and tranquil space that allows you to have that “pampered” feeling before, during, and after your treatment.
- How long does it take to have a Dermalinfusion treatment?
A full-face Dermalinfusion treatment takes 30-45 minutes and can be done over your lunch hour. Treatment of other body areas typically takes about 30 minutes.
- Will Dermalinfusion improve my melasma?
Melasma is a frustrating medical condition and is notoriously difficult to treat. There is no true cure for melasma, but it can be effectively managed with a variety of medications and treatments. Dermalinfusion treatments can greatly aid in the effective management of melasma along with hydroquinone, sun protection, and IPL or Q-Switch laser treatments. We offer the full complement of these treatments, so please let us know how we can help you manage your melasma.
- What is different between a Dermalinfusion treatment at a spa and in the plastic surgeon’s office?
You may see Dermalinfusion treatments offered at some Medical Spas for prices lower than physician’s offices. The reason is simple – the treatments are not the same. By California Medical Board regulations, spas are not able to perform full facial treatments and cannot carry the full variety of treatment serums. The medical grade serums are only available in physician offices and may only be performed by licensed medical aestheticians.
- Can I get Botox or Filler on the same day as my Dermalinfusion treatment?
Absolutely! Dermalinfusion treatments are part of many patient’s beauty maintenance routines and they will often combine their treatments with Botox or filler at the same visit. The team at Restore SD Plastic Surgery will make sure you receive treatment combinations that are safe and effective and will make sure you understand all the steps needed to get the best results.
Schedule Your Visit!