Brow Lift procedures at Restore SD Plastic Surgery
Brow lift is one of the many facial rejuvenation procedures that we offer at Restore SD Plastic Surgery.
The Best Candidates
- Want to achieve a brighter and more refreshed look
- Do not have a history of extensive facial trauma
- Have the appearance of a heavy brow that makes you look sad or angry
- Have trouble applying eye makeup because sagging tissue is in the way
- Have permanent wrinkles along your forehead or between your eyebrows
- Are a healthy, non-smoker and not taking blood thinner medication
The Combined Procedures
Brow lift is frequently performed in association with other facial rejuvenation procedures such as eyelid surgery and facelift. Injectable fillers, BOTOX® Cosmetic, and laser treatments are all possible at the time of brow lift surgery. You can discuss additional procedures such as breast augmentation, tummy tuck, or liposuction with your Restore SD surgeon to determine what may be safely done at the same time.
Brow lift surgery is very durable and will provide many years of a refreshed and youthful look. Over
time, skin laxity and aging will contribute to some subtle relaxation of the facial features and a
little touch up years down the road may be desired. There are many factors that determine the length
of time that a surgical procedure lasts and your Restore SD surgeon will discuss a comprehensive
aftercare program that includes sun protection and skin care.