Thigh Lift procedures at Restore SD Plastic Surgery
Thigh lift is one of the many body contouring procedures offered at Restore SD Plastic Surgery to improve your look and instill self-confidence.
The Best Candidates
- Do not have venous insufficiency of the legs or history of blood clots in the leg
- Are motivated to improve your thigh appearance through surgical intervention
- Are healthy and have maintained a stable weight for 4-6 months (within 10 pounds)
- Are satisfied with your weight prior to undergoing body contouring surgery
- Are not taking blood thinner medications or using nicotine products
- Are motivated to maintain a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise
- Want the self confidence to wear body conscious clothes
- Have loose skin of the thighs
Thigh lift techniques have been refined over the last decade and your Restore SD surgeon will work with you to plan the best operative approach. If you have a bit of extra fat in addition to extra skin, liposuction of the upper thigh may be a useful addition. Sometimes liposuction is done as a separate procedure prior to removing the extra skin in order to optimize the final result.
Every individual has a unique body type that may affect final placement of the incisions and your Restore SD surgeon will discuss your goals to arrive at the surgical plan that optimizes your results.
The Combined Procedures
Thigh Lift Quiz
Not sure which thigh lift procedure is right for you?