Breast Augmentation procedures at Restore SD Plastic Surgery
Many women across the globe desire plump, sensuous breasts that complement their physique and individual beauty ideals.
Those who have genetically small, deflated, or asymmetrical breasts can revitalize their confidence and enhance their silhouette with breast augmentation. Breast augmentation is a completely customizable procedure that can be tailored to each patient’s unique anatomy and aesthetic goals. Women who choose to undergo breast augmentation can enjoy the beautiful, natural-looking bustline of their dreams.
What type of breasts do you desire?
- Fullness – You may choose breast augmentation because your breasts lack attractive fullness. Factors such as implant type, position, and profile will affect the size of your breasts and where the fullness occurs. Increasing the size of your breasts can restore the soft, feminine appearance you may be looking for.
- Balance – Breasts that are too small for your frame can create unbalanced proportions. For women with curvier hips, small breasts can lead to a triangle-shaped body rather than the more desired hourglass shape. Enhancing your bustline can create subtle, attractive curves and improve the overall balance of your physique
- Symmetry – It’s common to have breasts that are slightly different sizes. Asymmetry is naturally occurring and is present in a significant number of women. Since we tailor all procedures to the patient, adjustments can be made to treat asymmetry and provide a more symmetrical and even breast appearance.
- Confidence – Deciding to undergo breast augmentation should be for personal reasons. Lacking confidence in the appearance of your body can have a negative impact on other areas of your life. Enhancing your physique rather than dramatically changing it can create the beauty and body you’ve always wanted while improving your confidence and comfort.
Things to know
- Recovery – You will experience bruising and swelling around the breasts. Most patients return to work within one to two weeks of their procedure and can resume their regular exercise routine after four weeks. Patients will be required to wear a special support bra for several weeks during their recovery. Major swelling should subside within six weeks, but minor swelling can last for several months.
- Scars – Breast augmentation uses thin, well-placed incisions designed to limit visible scarring. However, scar development varies based on the patient’s natural healing abilities. Scars take nine to 12 months to fully mature, and scar care with the Restore SD team will be an important part of recovery.
- Cost – The price of breast augmentation varies between patients depending on the type of implant and technique used during your procedure. Factors such as surgical fees, facility fees, and anesthesia fees can all affect the ultimate cost of your breast augmentation. A detailed quote will be provided during your consultation.
- Pain – Anesthesia prevents pain during your surgery, and oral pain medicine is used to prevent discomfort following your surgery. Most discomfort only lasts several days.
Not sure which breast augmentation procedure is right for you?
Take our breast augmentation quiz below to find out!
Before & After Gallery
With a trained and experienced mammographer, breast implants won’t interfere with the quality of your mammograms. Also, multiple studies show that breast implants don’t increase your risk of developing breast cancer, nor do they prevent early detection. If you are over the age of 40, you should receive routine breast cancer screenings.